If the visitor / user wishes to subscribe to / in the service / s of www.farmaki.gr agrees to:
1) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the data requested by thewww.farmaki.gr on requests for access to the content / services,
2) maintain and thoroughly inform the registration data to keep it true, accurate, reliable,current and complete.
The www.farmaki.gr reserves the right to modify and / or discontinue temporarily or permanently, some or all ofservices with or without notice to users / members.
The www.farmaki.gr required to inform prospective customers about:
1) The essential characteristics of the goods;
2) The value
3) The quantity and transport costs
4) The value added tax if not included in the price,
5) The manner of payment,
6) the delivery and execution
7) The validity of the offer or the price and
8) The right of withdrawal.
Access to the pages / services www.farmaki.gr not entail any additional costs beyond the currenttariff scheme for general access to the Internet as formulated by relevantproviders (ISPs) and paid them alone.
These terms and conditions of use www.farmaki.gr, and any amendments thereto, shall be governed andby Greek law, European Union law and international treaties.Any provision of these terms is contrary to the law ceases to applyremoved from the present, but in no way affect the validity of the remaining terms. This is theoverall agreement between www.farmaki.gr and visitor / user pages and services and commitsonly them. No modification of these terms will be taken into account and be a part ofagreement, unless expressed in writing and incorporated herein.
OBLIGATIONS OF USERS
The user / visitor of the shop www.farmaki.gr obliged:
1. Do not use the network of the shop www.farmaki.gr in operations, whichmay lead to prosecution or start of any civil oradministrative proceedings against www.farmaki.gr for acts, including but not exclusively,the Penal Code, in special penal laws, the Telecommunications Law, the Law onProtection of Personal Data as well as the relevant provisions or directives of the EuropeanUnion or the National Telecommunications Commission, the Data Protection Authority andor any other Public Service and Administrative Authority.
2.Na not violate any form of copyright of third parties.
3.Member States shall fully THEM THEN APPLICABLE REGULATIONS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF ELECTRONIC STOREwww.farmaki.gr AS WELL AND THE CURRENT REGULATIONS OF PRIVACYSUBSCRIBERS OF AND / OR GUEST OF THIS WEBSITE.
4.Member States provide full and correct data recorder that recorded during the recording andwhich offered the update.
5.Na update the registration data to meet the true current personal informationof. In case it is found inaccuracies in the Client's registration information, www.farmaki.gr entitledTo disable client account directly.
6.Member States maintains secret and not to disclose to third parties the ID name and password,(Username, Password) services of www.farmaki.gr. Also obliged to immediately inform the electronicShop via email to email@example.com, of any unauthorized use ofpassword and password.
7.Na confirms that an exit from your account at the end of each session (session).
8. Provide correct information Payment and Delivery for orders placed sto storeshop www.farmaki.gr
The management and protection of personal data of users / visitors of the Site,subject to the terms of this section and the relevant provisions of Greek law (Law2472/1997 on the protection of individuals and the protection of personal data as supplementedthe decisions of the President of Personal Data, the PD 207/1998 and 79/2000 andArticle 8 of Law 2819/2000 as Law 2774/1999 and European law (Directives 95/46/EC and 97/66/EC). In cases where users of the Site, voluntarily provide any personally through thistheir data (eg, name, address, phone number or address e-mail), the Company maypresents them as a file and process for the relevant purpose. The Company may store and process the personal data of users / visitorsSite only if the data voluntarily provided by users for the followingpurposes: - Provision of services to the users / visitors of this Site (eg conductingpurchases from its online store, participation in competitions). - Quality of service users / visitors and improve through the information, products andservices of the Company. - Information on new products and services and for existing offers, the consent ofusers. - Advertising of the Company's products, the future communication with users, makingmarket research or in any way promote the Company's products from a distance, without the priorconsent of users. The visitor / user of the Site warrant the truth and authenticity of the personal datasubmit them to the Company and on the very right of submission. The user / visitor writing addressed to the www.farmaki.gr, has a right to know about the personalof data held by it, the right to object and rectify, and the right torevoke its consent to the processing of personal data concerning himany time in accordance with applicable legislation. (Articles 11 to 13 of Law 2472/1997).
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY